Problems with draughty, leaking or rattling windows and doors may be cured by replacing the seals. Over time seals can lose their flexibility, become brittle or even disintegrate. This can happen long before the frames become unserviceable.
Since 1993 Extrudaseal has been one of the largest manufactures and suppliers of seals to the glazing industry. We are also happy to supply seals to the householder with problem windows and doors.
We have over 600 designs of seal in our range – suitable for UPVC, Aluminium and Timber frames – many of them for window systems no longer in production. Our seals are manufactured in high quality TPE and PVC. Most are available in a standard range of colours – brown, caramel and grey as well as black and white.
Seal replacement is normally well within the ability of the average handy person. By far the most difficult part is finding the correct seals for the job.
How we can help:
Extrudaseal offers a free matching service – simply send us a small sample (15mm or ½”) of the seal you require and using our years of experience and specialist equipment we will try our best to find an exact match or suitable alternative.
• A sample is essential – photographs, sketches or inked impressions of the seal are of no value in finding a good match.
• Always include a contact phone number with your sample.
• Secure the sample inside the envelope and if the sample is fragile placing it in a small box would be a good idea.
• Also check that you have paid the correct postage. Please send your sample to this address: DIY Dept. Extrudaseal Ltd 7 & 8 Tamebridge Industrial Estate Perry Barr Birmingham B42 2TX
• If we have a suitable seal we will send you a free sample to try before you buy. We will also contact you if we are unable to find a suitable seal.
Once you are satisfied the seal is the right we can
manufacture and supply in 50 metre coils.
DIY Seal Downloads
See some of our existing profiles, by downloading the files below… Don’t see what you’re looking for, just get in touch!